- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan with employer match
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities (Golf, etc)
- Retail and dining discounts
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
The lake life is calling. Where genuine Texas Hospitality meets luxury, Horseshoe Bay Resort is nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake LBJ in the Central Texas Hill Country. We're on 17,000 acres with close proximity to Austin, multiple lakes, State Parks, and some of the best golf in the United States; it's an outdoor lover's dream. When you work in paradise, is it still called work?
No matter your career destination, we can help you get there!
With our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging, everyone can create their own success story at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Great benefits packages, subsidized housing, competitive pay, and scheduled reviews and raises, growth opportunity through our Manager in Training Program (MIT), and fun associate outings and events throughout the year are just a few of the MANY reasons to join our team. What are you waiting for?
- Associate housing and shuttle service
- Weekly meal subsidies
- Golf and Amenity Privileges
- Associate discounts
- Retail and Dining at Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Discounts at over 100 Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties throughout the country.
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Associate Relief Fund
Privileges based on occupancy and business levels
J's Restaurant Servers will greet and serve guests in accordance with Horseshoe Bay Resort standards of food and beverage quality, presentation, and sanitation, and in a gracious and professional manner. You'll display warm hospitality through positive personality with both guests and co-workers. Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, and cleanliness for self and the dining room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform direct communication and hospitality procedures with all guests daily.
- Pre-shifts with fellow staff and management for all restaurant operations.
- Properly set all tables and stations; follow appropriate set-up checklist; take guest orders.
- Serve all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
- Proper treatment and storage of food and company equipment.
- Complete daily shift operation report.
- Communicate all special guest requests to kitchen.
- Detail every table and menu before each meal period.
- Assist with bussing tables.
- Must have understanding on how to read and execute a BEO form.
- Possess thorough food, wine and cocktail menu.
- Exercise a positive attitude and warm hospitality image.
- Follow labor schedule and work assignments.
- Must be 18 years or older to serve alcoholic beverages.
- TABC and Food Handler certificate required; Safe-serve certified preferred.
- Previous serving experience, preferably in a resort setting is valued.
- Requires a working knowledge of ala carte, fine dining as well as white glove practices.
- Requires problem solving abilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English; other languages valuable.
- Impeccable standards of appearance and grooming.
- Maintains proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant, enclosed toe and heel
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)