Room Service Attendant - WinStar World Casino & Resort (Thackerville, OK)
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
WINSTAR WORLD CASINO
WinStar World Casino is the country's largest casino, owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation near the Oklahoma/Texas state line, in Thackerville, OK. Legends will be partnering with WinStar Casino to provide top-tier hospitality and customer service expertise to multiple food & beverage outlets onsite, ranging from full-service restaurant to grab-and-go operations, as well as overseeing food & beverage for the Casino's seasonal pool program.
The primary responsibility of Room Service Attendant is to deliver and properly arrange the food from the kitchen to the guests' rooms as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to ensure a great guest experiences.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Deliver and serve guests their food and beverage in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ability to interact with guests in order to assure guest satisfaction.
- Provide guests with personal service and an attention to detail that will exceed their expectations.
- Answers phones and greets guests while accurately recording orders in Point of Sale.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items on the menu.
- Provide guidance to guests including dining options and general attraction information.
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments/areas.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to Kitchen immediately.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the kitchen, work and service areas.
- Complete duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced high-end club, or restaurant.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Previous Server or Room Service experience preferred.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to retain and recite menu details.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
- Must have the ability to skillfully carry three entrée plates at the same time for long distances.
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work long hours and flexible shifts including: mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.