What You Will Be Doing
- Greet each guest courteously and in a professional manner.
- Preform efficient cash handling transactions.
- Maintain an environment of professionalism and knowledge about the food items.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and provide exceptional service.
- Maintain a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
How You Will Do It
- Acknowledging guests immediately and greet them in a professional and cheerful manner
- Responsible for accuracy of checks, cash, and credit card slip
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
- Serve the food and beverage properly and timely
- Help guests make informed decisions by having thorough menu and beverage knowledge
- Comply with health laws, liquor laws, and safety guidelines
- Handle all equipment and supplies in a safe manner and protect supplies and equipment from damage and/or breakage
What You Will Need
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must have a professional, courteous and friendly manner, and an enthusiastic and service-oriented attitude
- Must be able to occasionally bend/stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel and repeatedly carry up to 50lbs and stand for several hours at a time
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Thorough knowledge of all menu items, ingredients and ability to describe them to guests
- Possess ability to pay close attention to detail and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to project a professional appearance at all times
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and other shifts as necessary.
Why work with us?
- Pay Range: $15.25-$15.50 per hour
- Flexible scheduling - work as little or as much as you want
- Paid training
- DailyPay - work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- Free admission to ALL Six Flags parks, including White Water Bay
- Free tickets for friends and family
- Discounts on passes, food, and merchandise
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!