We are a lifestyle brand.
If you are looking to join an awesome team, have a positive working environment and live a healthy and active lifestyle, we offer an exciting and rare opportunity to join a striving brand and ever growing in this industry.
We are on a mission to provide the world with simple, wholesome food and beverage items that fit today's lifestyle with an experience that is intimate yet fast and consistent day after day 365 days a year.
We love and take pride in what we do and looking for the right partners to grow with us, please join us if you consider yourself a person of integrity, hard-working team player who is looking to constantly grow and learn.
As the kitchen manager you are the face of the brand and we are seeking hard-working, flexible, enthusiastic leaders to join our team and promote our culture of care!
- Oversee all kitchen operations and work closely with all Kitchen Managers in training.
- Monitors food cost with the General Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with your team to ensure quality and consistency is executed in the kitchen on all menu items.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
- Provides direction to kitchen staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health and fire department regulations.
- Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local food handling requirements and standards.
- Assists in the implementation and management of kitchen and restaurant policies and procedures throughout scheduled shift.
- Completes the duties of a line cook when needed, and is capable of performing the duties of all kitchen positions.
- Minimum 5-6 years experience working in a food production facility, fast paced restaurant or full dining service etc.
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant's own expense
- Experience in training and developing kitchen staff.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work during weekends
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Progressive compensation package with monthly bonus
- Paid training to prepare you for success
- On-going career opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Parking and Meal Package
- Opportunities for growth in management positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Cooking: 3 years (Required)
- management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person