Job Description: NOW HIRING - King Air C90 Pilots (Gallup, NM)
Fly Where You Adventure
If you enjoy the outdoors, hiking, biking, fishing and adventure, check out our bases within a short distance of major national parks and recreational areas. Our pilots love that they can make a difference by being there for our patients in what is likely their worst day, all while enjoying the fact that they are home each night with their own family. We'd love to have you join our growing team who pride themselves in answering the call to serve those in their time of need at a moment's notice
- Earning potential $107,256- $117,982
- $15K sign on bonus NO TRAINING CONTRACT
- $40K retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a 3-year program)
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- $3K relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing
We're hiring a King Air Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our Pilatus planes . Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Commercial Airplane Multi Engine Land (C-AMEL) Required. Must be willing and able to obtain ATP within 5 years of employment.
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 2,000 fixed wing hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 cross country hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours
- Required to work in outside weather conditions.
- May need to deice the plane, assist with towing the aircraft and maneuvering in and out of the hangar, prep the plane for flight.
Why Choose Guardian?
- Required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- May assist with loading patients-lift and/or move up to 150 pounds cumulative with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
As a quality air medical transport service, Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
More Information about this Job:
Compensation: $107,256- $117,982
Benefits: Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401k with company match
Check out our careers site benefits page GMR Benefits to learn more about our benefit options.