Bi-Lingual Key Accounts Director Food ServiceLocation: Montreal Based (Preferred) but also can be Ottawa/Gatineau. Home Based Office with Travel. Little overnight travel.
Territory: Quebec Province + Atlantic Province.
Home Office Set-up in Montreal, QC. Client has HQ in Mississauga, ON. Support given to Key Accounts Director in Quebec through Various sources. Our client has a very large presence in Quebec.
We have been retained to search for a Bilingual Key Accounts Director for the Eastern Region (Quebec Province and Maritime). You will be responsible for Managing and Growing Key Accounts within the Food Service industry while prospecting for new business to increase our clients Key Account Pipeline.
Our client is a multi-national, well known commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer selling to large hotel chains, restaurants, and commercial kitchens world-wide. This is an individual contributor role managing the Quebec Province and Maritimes having zero direct reports.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales, Business Development and Management of Key Accounts within the Quebec Province and Maritime region. Ability to set appointments with major large retailers, wholesalers and food service providers within Quebec Province.
- Manage National Key Accounts. Ability to work in a structured sales environment using SAP/Salesforce and ability to meet quotas and activity targets to achieve measurable bonus potential.
- Identify and develop strategic business partners which will include independent rep organizations, distributors/dealers and Food consultants.
You will possess:
- 10+ years of experience outside sales experience selling within the Food Service Industry.
- Detail Orientated, Pure Sales individual, Well Connected with already established solid relationships within Food Service/Culinary industry, Curious, Analytical, Self Motivated, Good Time Management.
- Ability to attend trade shows, Manage the Food Service segment of the Quebec Province region
- Experience working with large enterprise accounts within Food Service Industry.
- Fully Bi-Lingual (French/English).
- Home Based Office with frequent travel to large enterprise food service accounts.
- Advanced to Expert use of MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce and Map Point)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent Opportunity for a candidate that has experience in Sales in Food Service.