Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a legendary Restaurant Supervisor (called a "Key") who has strong communication and leadership skills to assist the Management Team. If you have a passion for legendary food and legendary service, apply to be a Restaurant Supervisor today!
As a Restaurant Supervisor (or Key), your responsibilities could include (depending on whether you are in Front of House and Back of House):
• Helping Maintain projected costs and labor during scheduled shifts
• Managing through "hands on" supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to, occasional temporary non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking, and other duties
• Hosting promotions (incentives) and Alley Rallies
• Helping make sure staff is following established recipes and procedures
• Helping enforce applicable liquor laws and responsible alcohol service guidelines
• Helping to control the guest flow and monitoring ticket times
• In conjunction with all management, enforcing compliance with all employment policies in areas of responsibility
• Coaching employees to maintain consistency in food and service to increase sales
• 100% table visits (if applicable)
• Maintaining culture and core values: Passion, Partnership, Integrity and Fun with Purpose
• Working during peak business hours to set the pace in Front or Back of House
• Creating a fun, safe environment by following our core values and operational goals, and implementing contests, theme nights, and creating incentives for the staff
• Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
If you think you would be a legendary Restaurant Supervisor, apply at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit-eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to:
• Medical / dental / vision insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
We also provide our benefits eligible Roadies with additional perks such as:
• Paid vacation
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training and development
• Paid leaves (i.e. Maternity, parental, and organ donor)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.