Rare and Well Done Every Time
What makes an evening at Perry's so incredible? You do.
What you can expect from working at Perry's:
- Full time earning potential
- Flexible schedules
- Employee dining discounts
- Outstanding training and development programs
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Insurance benefit plans
- A dynamic work environment based upon professionalism, respect and teamwork
The Sous Chef position is about:
- Managing all aspects of kitchen, food prep and service operations alongside Executive Chef and General Manager.
- Responsible for accurate creation and presentation of all food items served to guests.
- Insure quality and accuracy in preparation of all menu items.
- Butcher all proteins.
- Execute all paperwork associated with Chef position.
- Learn and be able to execute all kitchen positions effectively with the ability to teach, and assist staff members.
- Manage back of house labor, meeting Perry's goals and guest requirements.
- Responsible for ordering, stocking and managing inventory levels and quality.
- Must maintain a professional and welcoming attitude while at work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Culinary experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cooking: 2 years (Preferred)