Le Meridien Houston Downtown presents an exciting opportunity for job applicants seeking a dynamic and upscale hospitality career. Located in the heart of downtown Houston, our luxury hotel offers a unique blend of contemporary design, exceptional amenities, and renowned guest service. As a team member, you will have the chance to work in a fast-paced and vibrant environment, providing personalized service to our esteemed guests. With opportunities for career advancement, ongoing training, and a supportive work culture, Le Meridien Houston Downtown is the perfect place to elevate your hospitality career. Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to creating memorable experiences for our discerning guests. Apply now and take the next step in your hospitality journey with Le Meridien Houston Downtown!
We are seeking a passionate and guest focused Restaurant Supervisor to join our team in providing an exceptional dining experience for our guests. As a Restaurant Supervisor, you assist the Restaurant Manager with training and development of staff and will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our restaurant, managing staff, and ensuring excellent service delivery. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the hospitality industry, with exceptional leadership skills and a customer-focused approach. If you are an energetic, outgoing, and detail-oriented individual with a passion for the hospitality industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or related field preferred
- Proven experience as a host, server, or cashier; supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, including inventory management and cost control
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to multi-task
- Prior cash handling & experience with MICROS POS system
- TIPS, CPR & Serve Safe certification preferred
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene practices
- Proficient in MS Office and POS systems
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.