Greenville Embassy Suites
We are looking for a highly motivated Banquet Set-Up Attendant to join our team! This individual will help to direct the set up and preparation of banquet rooms for banquet functions, as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
If you have experience with setting up banquet events, enjoy making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you!
- Assemble and arrange conference equipment in conference rooms per event order and to the standard set by Conference Services management.
- Daily thorough cleaning of classrooms, ballrooms and team rooms following proper cleaning standards including the removal of trash from meeting spaces and the restocking of meeting room supplies.
- Refreshes meeting rooms during meal and coffee breaks
- Completes special projects as directed by department management.
- Moves convention material boxes, programs, etc. from hotel receiving docks, registration areas, guest rooms or suites
- Bus tables and re-set them as needed
- Resolve guests' issues and create an amazing experience
- Communicate and maintain a positive relationship with culinary and stewarding staff
- Maintain an awareness of all functions, events and meetings taking place at any given time
- Someone who is comfortable with being able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs. at shoulder height and frequently lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Someone who can accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Someone who is highly detailed orientated
- Someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who thrives in working in a teamwork environment
- Someone with a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who is a problem solver
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone who is comfortable with being on their feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking and stair climbing.
- Someone who can bend, squat, push and pull frequently
When you're an Atrium Associate, you're a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate 'Home Away From Home' for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan and other benefits and perks that allow you to offer your best to our guests. These benefits include:
- Daily Pay
- Significant Travel Discounts on Marriott and/or Hilton properties
- 401k Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Other property specific benefits
Plus, we make sure you can grow your career the way you want to through Internship programs, training and development and over 80 hotels that offer incredible opportunities for career driven associates.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y prohíbe la discriminación y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, genética, estado de veterano protegido, orientación sexual, género de identidad o expresión, o cualquier otra característica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales. Esta política se aplica a todos los términos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contratación, la colocación, la promoción, la terminación, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensación y la capacitación.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: