Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Bidwell Marriott Portland, 520 SW Broadway, Portland, Oregon, United States
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sage Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations.
- Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
- Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
- Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports.
- Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.