Hello Betty & SpringHill Suites, Oceanside, an establishment with serious food and drinks, a not-so-serious attitude, and a positive vibes only culture is HIRING! Hello Betty is looking for a part-time Busser to join the team! Located in downtown Oceanside inside the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Hello Betty honors the fun, hip and local community. We pride ourselves on our keen attention to detail and constant disruption to the market. In partnership with the SpringHill Suites Oceanside, we always provide unrivaled hosts to guests from all reaches. At Sage Restaurant Concepts, we impact lives through hospitality. Our vision is to be a restaurant company with a soul. We consistently craft exceptional experiences that forge a bond with guests, enrich our community, and empower our people.
Clears all used tableware, napkins and refuse from tables to tubs in bus station and wipes table, chairs and clears debris and crumbs from floor areas surrounding table.
- Clears all used tableware, napkins and refuse from tables to tubs in bus station and wipes table, chairs and clears debris and crumbs from floor areas surrounding table.
- Resets tables in accordance with established standards in order to seat new customers as quickly as possible. Removes full tubs from bus stations to dishwashing area for cleaning, and maintains a clean, well-stocked and orderly bus station at all times in order to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Retrieves cleaned dishes, glassware and utensils from the dish room and distributes to each service station in order to keep a ready supply available for restaurant use.
- Sweeps restaurant floors throughout shift to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive restaurant.
- Retrieves requisitioned items from stockroom, ensuring requisition is complete and correct, and stocking supplies in proper places, rotating stock at all times.
- Assists waitstaff by refilling customers beverages and accommodating requests for additional condiments, food items or clean/fresh tableware.
- Keeps ice stations filled at all times by carrying buckets of ice from the main ice machine and pouring into individual ice stations.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Must have basic knowledge of restaurant operations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 lbs to include serving trays, carts, tables, chairs, and small equipment up to 75% of the time.
- Balancing, stooping kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching handling, fingering throughout the shift.
- Mobility -full range of mobility and the ability to travel up to 300 feet on a regular basis throughout the shift.
- Continuous standing -during preparation, during service hours or during expediting.
- Ability to read meters and controls.
- Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more.
- Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral.
$15.50 Per hour