It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a Great Place To Work and we are honored to be one of only 20 companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services" list.
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine requirement)
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO into cash
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k
As Dining Room Manager at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here's why:
- You oversee the operation and appearance of the dining room, maintaining a positive experience for all patrons
- You provide leadership, development, and training for all serving staff
- You maintain the Community's standards for cleanliness, sanitation, and customer service
You'll be great on this team because you have:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or a willingness to get vaccinated)
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Previous experience training others in the areas of: customer service, efficient serving techniques, table setting, and side work
Our residents and our people are at the center of our universe. We can't wait to meet you!