THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Restaurant Team Member
The Restaurant Team member performs assigned workstation duties to ensure quality products and service are delivered to our customers meeting Papa John's standards. Comply with Papa John's uniform, appearance, and operations standards as defined in the Operations Manual, PIZZAcademy, Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
- Perform assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients, taking orders, providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers by phone or in person, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Work as part of a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift and completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each shift. Enhance the company's image by complying with uniform and appearance standards. Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
- Accurately use the FOCUS System, process cash, and/or credit card transactions. Support sales efforts by suggestively selling to increase the check average when taking an order. Protect the company's assets by maintaining organized, safe and clean work areas; comply with safety and security standards at all times.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification preferred
"THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret ingredient is YOU!
Our employees are much like our toppings. They're all different, but come together to make the ultimate pizza!
Will you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team? Part time & full time positions currently open. We'll train you on everything you need to know!"
It is the policy of Papa John's to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5 , protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.