Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth? At Trinity Services Group, we have created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
We also offer a $250 bonus for completing our Rookie's Fast Track Program within the first 60 days!
We now also offer DailyPay providing you immediate access to earned wages. Work Today, Get Paid Today!
We are proud to be a military and veteran friendly employer.
About This Position
The Food Service Supervisor (Shift Supervisor) accurately and efficiently prepares and serves a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. This position also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines in preparing food.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in the kitchen during food prep and food service shifts in the kitchen
- Prepare, assist or instruct inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follow assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
- Other duties as determined by the needs of the business
What You'll Need
- Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant, cafeteria experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- ServSafe Food Handler certification is preferred
- We offer an additional $0.25/hr with certification and we'll provide the training
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full-time employees:
- Auto enrolled in company-paid EMPLOYEE ONLY medical, dental and vision coverage at NO COST to you.
- Base Life and Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability (company paid)
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate discounts through Tickets at Work
- Voluntary benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan ( Immediate vesting )
- We now also offer DailyPay providing you immediate access to earned wages.
Company Uniforms Provided:
- 5 shirts (men/women)
- 3 pants (If you buy on your own, keep the receipt and we can reimburse up to $14.98/pair)
- 3 aprons
- 1 hat
- $25.00 reimbursed for slip resistant shoes (keep receipt)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.