We will train you in everything you need to know to become part of an iconic brand, where the hardest working hands in fast food actually grill, shred and chop fresh ingredients.
We are looking for responsible Team Members who create an amazing guest experience and exciting workplace. Our Taco crew consists of: cashiers, cooks, and food service specialists!
Team Member Benefits:
• Flexible scheduling
• Graveyard shifts with increased hourly rate
• Medical insurance for eligible full-time employees
• Cal-Savers Retirement Savings Program
• Growth and advancement opportunities!
• No prior experience is need! Se Habla Español.
Team Member Responsibilities:
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude while providing excellent customer service
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has the ability to explain and recommend items to guests
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitations standards
• Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective relationships colleagues, department managers, partners and the public.
Team Member Qualifications:
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Ability to travel to assigned restaurant location
• Food Handler certification may be required
• Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Job Family TEAM MEMBER
- Job Function Restaurant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.78
- Max Hiring Rate $18.50