The Lead Food Service Worker is responsible for leading the daily preparation, production and service of meals and snacks in a friendly, supportive and cooperative manner while ensuring safety and sanitary handling/storing of food.
- HS Diploma Preferred.
- One year of experience in food service.
- Daily preparation, production and service of meals and snacks in a friendly, supportive and cooperative manner.
- Safe and sanitary handling and storing of food.
- Maintain the physical kitchen and its components in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Assist with purchasing, collection of date, completion and filing of reports.
- Assist children with nutrition education.
- Successful completion of KPNE employee training program.
- Operationalize the Model of Care.