As a Steward, you would be responsible for transporting and cleaning dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Wash dishes and operate the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware, and cooking utensils.
- Scrub pots and pans.
- Burnish, de-tarnish and polish silver.
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to, mopping and removing trash.
- Transport and store clean service ware.
- Train other stewards, as needed.
- Prepare and place clean service ware for events and functions.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you!
This is a full-time, year-round position working at Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach2nd shift schedule is required, including weekends and holidays. We offer PTO, Health Benefit Plans, 401(k) & Company Match, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Educational Assistance, Free Lunch, Free Health Club Membership and discounted travel program benefits for team members and their family, plus more!
EOE / AA / M / F / Veterans / Disabled / Drug Free Workplace