$15 / hour
As a laundry attendant you will support the housekeeping team by processing soiled linen and preparing clean linen in accordance with brand standard using industrial machinery and approved chemicals. This includes folding, stocking and delivering clean linen & terry to be enjoyed by all guests during their stay with us here in the Carolinas. You'll also:
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Work with laundry chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines listed on the MSDS sheets. Wear personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Package and distribute clean and folded linen to storage closets utilizing rolling carts.
- Collect dirty linen from housekeeping carts when necessary
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise!
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Exclusive associate-only events!
Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN! Carowinds offers convenient hours for college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or older.
We are here to make people happy Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime! They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.
- Previous hotel, laundry or linen service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable around heavy duty machinery
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to push and pull up to 50lbs
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company is an equal opportunity employer. A work permit may be required for associates under the age of 18. Applicants must be legally eligible for employment in the United States and in accordance with state laws. Cedar Fair also conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age and older.