At North Point Hospitality we serve our guests and each other with enthusiasm and care. You will Keep Pointing North with internal advancement opportunities, a communications platform by Beekeeper to keep you informed, and a competitive benefits package. Need money now? Access your pay on-demand between regular pay days!
As a member of the North Point Team, the laundry attendant is responsible for washing, drying and folding terry and linens and occasional guest room cleaning.
- Sorts, washes and folds all linens and towels for the hotel
- Checks daily inventory of laundry supplies and alert Supervisor when low.
- Maintains shelf organization in the storerooms
- Replenishes storeroom supplies.
- Cleans laundry area as well as the break area according to Brand Standards.
- Reports maintenance problems or completing work repair orders.
Work Environment: Professional work environment requiring uniform standard dress. May interact with guests, other co-workers, work collaboratively. Requires handling of chemical cleaning solutions, exposure to extreme temperatures.
Please note that this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice
- Minimum 2 years hotel housekeeping experience desired
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must have ability to work quick and efficiently
- Must work well as a team with other employees
- PM SHIFT MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Physical mobility with ability to walk/stand for long periods of time. Frequent lifting up to 20 lbs, walking on various surfaces, bending, stretching, reaching, grasping, pushing and pulling. Requires use of vision, exposure to cleaning chemicals.
Core Competencies: All North Point Hospitality employees are expected to exhibit the following behaviors in performing their job duties:
- Ability to delight internal and external customers by anticipating needs and responding in a timely, friendly, helpful manner
- Consistently caring and respectful attitude toward others
Act as a gracious host to all property guests, vendors and candidates for employment