Job SummaryThe Laundry Attendant is responsible for cleaning, drying, folding, and storing bed linens, bathroom linens and Food & Beverage linens in accordance with Hotel standards using laundry machinery.
- Approaches all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Complies with company, hotel, and brand standards which encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation.
- Sorts soiled linens wearing gloves.
- Loads washers with soiled linens.
- Unloads washers with clean, wet linen.
- Loads dryers with clean, wet linen.
- Adjusts washer & dryers for proper settings.
- Folds and stores clean dry towels, washcloths, sheets, pillowcases, napkins, tablecloths.
- Refills/replenishes laundry chemicals.
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours in a day. Ability to lift push pull up to 50lbs,
- Must be able to follow verbal directions, and complete assigned tasks on schedule.
- Excellent benefits include: Medical, dental, life, PTO, and 401k with company match for full-time associates
- We offer an excellent travel discount program.
- Opportunity to grow, we promote from within
Excel Hotel Group is a fully integrated property ownership, management, and development company enjoying exciting growth. We believe that our family-driven culture is the backbone of our company
Compensation: $16.30 - $17.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.