We provide industry leading customer service in a CLEAN and FUN environment. Whether you are looking to make a few extra bucks or taking the next step in your restaurant management career (or anything in between), we have a place for FRIENDLY and DEPENDABLE people.
- No fryers, hot griddles, or playgrounds to clean.
- No experience as a cashier? No worries, we will train you to be a Register Rockstar and a Rockstar sandwich maker! Perfect restaurant job for high school students and college students!
- There is opportunity for advancement if that is your goal. We always need managers and would love someone who wants to grow with us! Just want a few hours a week. That's cool too!
- $10 per hour after training!
- Now hiring for part time and full-time hours. Flexible hours but FIXED scheduling ideal for students, teen, retirees, or anyone looking for a second job.
Industry Leading Pay, Cash Tips Daily, First-Class Web Based Training Program, Flexible Hours, Set Schedule, Opportunities for Advancement, Medical Insurance for Qualifying Employees, Energetic Work Environment, & the Necessary Support to Advance in Life are just a few reasons why working at Jimmy John's is a special opportunity!
Compensation: Minimum starting pay $11.00/hour with a training path to $15.50/hour
Come with experience or want more responsibility early on Let's talk, we pay up for that
Opportunities for advancement:
Assistant Manager's Earning Potential $45,760.00 - $48,620.00 Annually with Health Insurance Benefits
General Manager's Earning Potential $50,050.00 - $57,200.00 Annually in base pay + Monthly Bonus Program, Health Insurance Benefits & paid vacation.
In-shoppers are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant. Providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, and all systems and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restrooms, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders - operates cash register - collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Executes blow away greetings and farewells
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Jimmy John's Dress Code
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Performs other related duties as required