Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at
64 miles south of Montreal, Canada, and just west of Lake Champlain, Plattsburgh is a city in and the seat of Clinton County, New York. The population was 19,989 at the 2010 census. The population of the unincorporated areas within the surrounding Town of Plattsburgh was 11,870 as of the 2010 census, making the combined population for all of Plattsburgh to be 31,859.
The plant was built around 1902, manufactures sustainable molded fiber products such as cup carriers, school lunch trays, plates, and bowls, and has approximately 125 employees. Plattsburgh has been awarded multiple safety and environmental awards over it's illustrious history within the community.
- Implements audits throughout the supply chain, ensuring quality standards, safety and legal requirements, and company policies and specifications are met.
- Collaborates with clients, customers, and other stakeholders to identify and resolve problems with delivered products.
- Prepares for and Leads all 3 rd party food safety audits.
- Must be or become HACCP certified.
- Conducts or assists with performance and failure analysis of defective products or materials; identifies, recommends, or executes corrective actions.
- Provides quality engineering support for in-progress and final acceptance projects.
- Develops and manages capital projects to completion.
- Provides technical and administrative support and guidance to direct and indirect reports.
- Develops and maintains a system to track and report projects and results of quality awareness programs and initiatives.
- Drafts and maintains product assurance policies and procedures, ensuring specifications and requirements are met.
- Drafts and recommends procedures to establish or improve quality standards, standard repairs, process controls, and inspection methods.
- Analyzes, reviews, and approves manufacturing engineering policies, processes, documentation, and operations.
- Develops and implements strategies to increase quality and customization of products.
- Oversees data collection, analysis, and other research for quality projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides technical operations support for molded fiber manufacturing problems. Develops and leads process-improvement initiatives to address specific issues as they arise with a focus in reducing scrap.
- Develops OEE and Quality improvement plans with the plant operations teams to meet targets. Serves as the central conduit for associated information designed to improve quality and productivity.