Job Description We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us. Invited. Where You Belong. Job Summary
The Bartender is responsible for beverage control and general cleanliness of all bar areas. The Bartender consistently displays and provides the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities, which meet and exceed the Member's expectations. Day-to-Day
- At the start of the shift, prepare set-up appropriately (i.e., put bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock glassware, fill ice bin).
- Consistently check the bar area for cleanliness and ensure all necessary items are in place.
- Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of products.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines available at the Club, as well as a comprehensive understanding of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials.
- Assist with serving food and beverages to the Members and guests at the bar.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Members' names and greet them with a warm welcome.
- Previous bartending and Food & Beverage experience is required.
- Flexible availability to work evenings and weekends and in indoor/outdoor environments.
- Working knowledge of bar-related beverages, spirits, wine, and beer.
- Working knowledge of the most common cocktails, mixed drinks, and specialty drinks.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability to follow instructions well.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.