Under general supervision, provide hospitality and administrative support to the Customer Visits team and customers. Welcome customers and sales leaders in an enthusiastic and professional manner. Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting suite set-up and tear down
- Responsible for catering orders, plating, serving, clean-up
- Assist in ensuring all guests' needs are met
- Greet and direct guests and division presenters to appropriate conference rooms when in Northfield
- Confirm reservation details with restaurants, transportation, and hotel vendors
- Work in close collaboration with the entire Customer Visits Team
- Create and present table tents, welcome screens
- Submit for payment, record, and save invoices for tracking
- Order and track supplies as needed
- Provide AV support before and during each meeting
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Relevant Work Experience
- 1 year in hospitality, customer service, or related experience
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Innate service excellence attitude
- Desire to create and sustain a service excellence culture
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Ability to manage many tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize among many demands while meeting all deadlines
Preferred Job Requirements
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office Suite of applications and conference room technologies
- Strong record keeping and computational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and to stand/walk around the facility for long periods of time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hospitality Industry Experience
All duties and requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor(s)/manager(s).
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an %26quot;at will%26quot; employment relationship.