MUST HAVE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE.
This is a part-time position with a potential opportunity to transition to full-time role.
We are looking for someone who is creative, motivated, and willing to do what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment and industry. This individual must be comfortable working with a tight knit team, accepting feedback, while knowing how to assert their opinion when they believe in the merit of a specific direction.
We are looking for an individual who has a background in Media Buying for the hospitality/ F&B industries. If the words OTA's, Comp-set, covers, or Bar Rate are not foreign to you - you may be our candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing a variety of digital ads, native, display, search, social, and or email.
- Participating in all aspects of campaign creation and set-up including creative management, and campaign optimization (as part of internal team), and the communication of results internally
- Analyzing conversion rates, CPA goals, acceptance rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI's
- Generating monthly reports to present to the Director of Digital Marketing Strategy and Director of Marketing.
- Participating in executive level meetings to discuss ad strategy.
- Installing pixels and tracking codes on WP websites from time-to-time.
- Becoming a part of the creative and strategic process when developing ad strategy.
- Knowledge of primary social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, google ads (including Youtube).
- At least 2 years of experience in the Food and Beverage Market A MUST!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience media buying across multiple platforms
- Working knowledge of technical and on-page SEO tools and strategies
- Ability to manage multiple ad campaigns simultaneously
- Strong handle on audience research and targeting
- Expert knowledge of google analytics, google tag manager, google console, google admin, and google domains.
- Multiple years of experience running and optimizing ad campaigns
- Ability to optimize based on key metrics to lower CPA and/or increase lead quality
- Must be proficient in using Google Analytics or other comparable platform or service
- Experience with lead generation and/or direct response marketing is a plus