Regional Director, Workspace Hospitality Services
Join the Fidelity Real Estate Company by playing a key role in the regional workspace experience strategy. This role reports to the Global Director, Workspace Hospitality Service. In this role your primary responsibility is leading a consistent delivery of onsite hospitality services and assuring a magnetic and vibrant workday for all Fidelity associates. In supporting our broader Real Estate Company objectives, you will be an ambassador of the company hospitality mindset and responsible for training delivery, and execution of our global service promise standards and program.
The Regional Director, Hospitality Service is critical to ensuring that their assigned regional workspace(s) functions as it was intended by supporting a feedback loop for continuous improvement and supporting product and service initiatives.
The role is also responsible for executing on strategy while providing, cross-functional support for the broader workspace experience team (Facilities, Amenities, Security, On-Site Tech Support, Associate Experience) to ensure the successful execution of business priorities across the region.
Lastly, this position is responsible for the successful execution and compliance of our experience and service standards within their assigned region. Success in this role will result in achieving the execution of our Fidelity Real Estate Company standards, achieving targets on “Buzz Score”, and contributing to the attraction and retention of our talent in the organization.
Fidelity Real Estate Company (FREC) is the corporate real estate division of Fidelity Investments, providing a full range of services to Fidelity business units nationally and internationally. FREC runs more than 9 million square feet of space in the United States and overseas, including 13 North American and six international corporate sites, four critically important data centers and more than 200 retail investor centers. Our team is customer-centric; everything we do focuses on delivering solutions that meet the needs of Fidelity associates at all levels.
The Expertise You Have
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Proven ability in hospitality is required, with preferred experience in Cross-functional team management, Hospitality/Customer Service and Commercial Real Estate.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is also valued.
- Physical requirements include walking through buildings and occasionally performing light-duty activity such as moving IT (Informational Technology) equipment.
- May need to work occasional extended hours (morning or evening) to support projects or activities.
The Skills You Bring
- Excel with meeting new people and networking and have a compassionate, thoughtful, and respectful demeanor
- Have a consumer-first mentality with ability to identify and deliver against unmet needs
- Excellent communication and social skills and a proficiency to influence others and form relationships
- Ability to travel to domestic sites as needed, in addition to being onsite in accordance with company policy
- Lead a cohesive team in the context of a highly matrixed organization, prioritizing clear expectations, consistency, and articulate communication
- Exhibit confidence in communication with senior leaders, both in executive presence and the ability to create and deliver focused presentations
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethic
- Detail oriented with outstanding prioritization skills.
- Highly inspired with a can-do approach and ability to problem-solve through a collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented approach
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and can work with flexibility and without structure
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite
The Value You Deliver
- Ability to optimally lead a dispersed workforce over multiple geographic location.
- Proactively find opportunities to improve the onsite work environment, advancing workspace feedback, tracking issues for resolution, and measuring the success of engagement efforts.
- Participate in real estate team discussions, meetings and planning sessions, ensuring the local site is functioning to quality standards and making recommendations to FREC teams if repairs or updates are required.
- Identify and resolve issues with cleaning, IT, and conference room equipment.
- Know and be able to implement building safety plans.
- Assist in onboarding new employees, highlighting amenities, and serving as a resource for associate questions.
- Implement programs crafted and led by real estate, promoting amenities, giving location tours, and providing information about local features such as entertainment, arts, dining, and transportation.
- Seek opportunities to engage associates and identify services that could enhance associate experience in the workspace.
- Support the execution of initiatives designed to create connections between associates, including real estate workspace experience events, communications, and building walk-throughs.
- Support the implementation of initiatives, processes, and strategy to further guest and associate experience.
- Understand, recommend, and apply standard methodologies to optimize associate and guest experience, exercising discretion in guiding associate behaviors.
- Lead team resources across multiple buildings to ensure cohesive programming and outreach and appropriate coverage for associate population.
- Act as a support to the regions Team of Hospitality Managers, providing mentorship, performance guidance and consistent support.
- Responsible for solving associate issues needing market level support.
- Be accountable for employee satisfaction of team members within your responsibility, measured through market-level NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- Managing global experience standards and standard operating procedures
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients money.
At Fidelity, you ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to or by calling , prompt 2, option 3.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
N/A Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
N/A Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
N/A Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients.
We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we re calling “ Dynamic Working ” . click apply for full job details