A Business Services Engagement & Deployment Manager is part of the Market Cybersecurity Enablement team within Global Technology Risk Management (GTRM). This role fulfills the critical purpose of engaging with market technology teams, segment deployment teams, partners and GTRM service managers to plan, schedule and deploy GTRM Services to their respective assigned geography. This provides "local" representation to customers and stakeholders in these regions and a single point of contact to address regional deployment and any specific issues or concerns related to GTRM Services.
Business and Stakeholder Partnership:
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and act as a single point of contact for the GTRM Services Portfolio in the respective geographical location
- Assist Service Managers in the development of strategies and solutions that meet the requirements of markets and take into consideration the needs of their customers and stakeholders
- Assist Service Managers to ensure new services are clearly articulated to the segments/markets and participate in change enablement processes surrounding such solutions in order to facilitate successful prioritization and adoption of GTRM Services
- Manage and oversee the operational aspects of GTRM Services provided to the markets and ensure SLAs, KPIs and other related service measurements are being met
Product/Services Strategic Alignment:
- Engage with markets to gain services deployment commitment, plan the adoption (in alignment with market roadmaps) and deployment of key security bundles aligned with McDonald's core standards
- Ensure proper process is followed to enable effective operational transition of a service in the markets
- Manage the internal relationships with stakeholders, global teams, business leads, regional/market leads
- Assist Business & Stakeholder Partnership Manager's to develop market specific transition plans to transition the market from current state to target maturity levels
- Working with GTRM Service Managers, McDonald's markets, and Technology Segment Alignment and Segment Deployment teams determine service capabilities needed
- Establish communications channels for ongoing relationship management and support including communications with regional or market suppliers
- Ensure that suppliers are aware of the internal Standards and Policies of McDonald's
- Work closely with GTRM Architecture team to provide feedback and assistance when required for Market Restaurant and Corporate Offices architecture.
Operations of the Product/Service:
- Ensure all components for a product are working according to the specified SLA
- Ensure that GTRM Service Managers receive service-related feedback from markets
- Manage communications between markets, partners, Segment Alignment and Deployment teams to support deployment and escalations related to GTRM services.
- Monitor that segment/market-specific enhancement requirements are known to the GTRM Service Managers and that the development/reject of specific enhancements is transparent to the requesting segments/markets
- Possess a clear understanding of market environments and challenges and represent those to GTRM Platform leaders and Service Managers
- Assist in deployment commitment, planning and scheduling for the respective markets
- Educate customers and key stakeholders of Product/Service functions, features and implementation requirements
- Manage escalations from markets for deployments and services
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Ensure an ongoing stakeholder engagement for initial implementation, subsequent enhancements, and ongoing SLAs through appropriate periodic communications
- Assist in aligning market/segment functions with global strategies, actively participate in global forums/teams and act as a point of contact to the markets for Product/Service escalation support in the GTRM Portfolio
- Managing resources and services through an IT Outsources (ITO) / Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Must be familiar with NIST CFS & ITIL Foundation Standards
- Experience with automation and orchestration tools and concepts repeatable deployments
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Understanding of McDonald's Restaurant and Corporate Office basic architecture and standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent attention to detail
- Rich experience with private and public cloud solutions and industry trends
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external suppliers
- Strong background on successful execution of ITIL disciplines to improve operational excellence. (Incident, Problem, Change, Capacity, Release Management)
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.Additional Information
McDonald's is committed to providing qualified individuals withreasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact
McDonald's provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.