Please note: you must live in New Jersey to be eligible for this role.
Tipico is looking for a VIP Manager - Casino to help provide personalized support and white glove service for our most valued customers, inside our online casino product. As we look to introduce our Rewards Program, we want a VIP Manager to help retain our best customers through one-to-one engagement with the focus on increasing lifetime value whilst reducing player turnover.
Having a passion or knowledge of casino games is required.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain relationships through managing a book of existing customers with monthly goals of increasing retention, reducing churn, and capturing incremental revenue
- Monitor and analyze the VIP database daily and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value throughout their life cycle
- Through regular outreach, regularly communicate with existing and potential VIPs to promote awareness of product updates
- Assist with the ideation, design, and implementation of promotional efforts tailored to VIP players, working alongside our Promotions team
- Assist Loyalty & Rewards Director in obtaining and managing experiential and promotional assets to utilize within Rewards program
- Support existing users by escalating issues, inquiries, and complaints through appropriate channels or resolutions
- Obtain customer feedback to support product improvements
- Work across multiple departments including marketing, compliance, and operations
- Form trust and loyalty with customers by becoming a product and brand expert
- Adhere to strict policies and procedures in a highly regulated market
- Assist in the planning and execution of event activation
- Experience talking to customers on the phone, email, and text
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on relationship building, retention, and growth
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Eager to learn and cultivate skills using new tools and software
- Effective communication and conflict management skills
- A self-starter who is well coached and a team player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to sustain a high degree of confidentiality, trust, and integrity
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older with the ability to obtain and maintain the required State Gaming Licenses (NJ)
- You must have the ability to work from home and required in office days (2 per week)
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred focus in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or similar concentration
- 2-6 years in a service or client management role, with experience in cross-selling/upselling
- Casino Gaming, Sports Account Management, Hospitality experience required
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about and / or experience with online casino betting
- Knowledge of the premium hospitality space
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more
Salary for this position is $75k plus annual performance bonus