At Indigo Road, our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it's what we truly aim for. When we take care of you, you’ll do your best to take care of our guests. And guess what? This has been proven to work out. Yes, we offer many benefits, and yes there are great job opportunities in over 30 locations for anyone who wants them. But most importantly, we have heart. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
The Skyline Lodge in Highlands, NC is seeking a friendly, motivated, and outgoing individual to join our Front Office team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring guests experiences are in line with IRHG standards. This individual will be able to manage completion of daily tasks while working in various environments, and assisting guests through arrival to departure.
Skyline Lodge is able to offer year-round employment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent and attentive service to guests at all times.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensure proper credit card and key control policies are followed accurately.
- Obtain and verify essential guest information; ensure accuracy and completeness of all records for guest check-in/check-out needs, inquiries and reported problems.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
- Maintain accurate accounts of cash, and credit transactions.
- Maintain the integrity of the guests’ privacy, including confidentiality of personal information.
- Process check-ins, check-outs and room assignments, assist when necessary with luggage.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments and assist where needed.
- Maintain knowledge of room types, amenities and features, hours of operation and area attractions.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Maintain the integrity of Company proprietary information and protect Company assets.
- Maintain complete knowledge in the use of all office equipment , and property management systems.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions.
- Attend required training and meetings.
- Proactive, takes initiative; creatively problem solves, exercises good judgment; attention to details; anticipates and exceeds guest expectations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel preferred.