At Indigo Road, our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it's what we truly aim for. When we take care of you, you’ll do your best to take care of our guests. And guess what? This has been proven to work out. Yes, we offer many benefits, and yes there are great job opportunities in over 30 locations for anyone who wants them. But most importantly, we have heart. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
Skyline Lodge is seeking a talented, motivated, and outgoing individual to join our Front Office team. This individual will be responsible for welcoming and cultivating the arrival experiences for guests in line with high hospitality standards. This individual will also act as Manager on Duty when the manager is not present.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent, prompt and attentive customer service to guests at all times.
- Assist with superior customer service. Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of The Skyline Lodge and Indigo Road Hospitality Group.
- Assist the Director of Rooms with continuous training, and service audits.
- Act as Manager on Duty when manager is not present.
- Serve quality food, beverage and retail products, while maintaining a clean and comfortable environment to all customers and coworkers.
- Communicate effectively with leaders and team members by anticipating needs and supplies for day to day operations.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and sets a positive example for team members.
- Anticipates customer needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Will be trained in other areas of the operation.
- Delivers renowned guest service to all customers by acting with a ‘guest comes first attitude’ and connecting with the guest. Discovers and responds to guest needs.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensure proper credit card and key control policies are followed accurately.
- Follows The Indigo Road’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security.
- Responsible for reporting all cash and credit card gratuities received to comply with the IRS standards of reporting income.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.