At Indigo Road, our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it's what we truly aim for. When we take care of you, you’ll do your best to take care of our guests. And guess what? This has been proven to work out. Yes, we offer many benefits, and yes there are great job opportunities in over 30 locations for anyone who wants them. But most importantly, we have heart. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
Administrative Assistants are the saving grace of our restaurants; being extremely organized and an effective communicator will allow the rest of the crew to get their jobs done well. Handling everything from payroll support to scheduling reservations and larger parties, you don’t miss a beat! What we will ask of you:
- Consistently answer and direct phone calls, responding to all guest inquiries within 24 hours.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of office supplies as needed.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain Restaurant online presence, including main website and all social media accounts.
- Maintain restaurant contact lists and communicate changes to Home Office.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of weekly and monthly budgets.
- Input invoices daily to keep the kitchen informed of their budget.
- Alphabetize all coded invoices.
- Check alcohol vendor invoices upon arrival to ensure accuracy in delivery.
- Provide assistance to servers, hosts and expos updating menus to ensure accuracy, along with general housekeeping.
- Maintain Aloha system accuracy by updating price changes and menu updates.
- Provide administrative support to General Manager & Executive Chef; this may include preparing paperwork (forms, reports and schedules) or proofing paperwork.
- Assist shift leaders, General Manager, and Executive Chef by anticipating needs and supplies for day to day operations.
- Collect new hire information for the Indigo Road Home Office and add new hires to Aloha system.