Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a part-time Server to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests. Responsibilities include pre-setting tables, taking entrée orders, serving meals, pouring coffee, and bussing tables. Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will have flexible scheduling with no late nights.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will serve meals to residents and be one of the smiling faces they see every single day.
- You will provide unparalleled customer service to our residents and the guests they bring with them.
- You will work in our large open dining room, within our breathtaking community.
- You will build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and peers every single day by working hard and giving it your best.
- You will clean and reset tables and chairs, vacuum dining room carpet, and clean the salad bar area.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have the ability to respond to guests in a positive and considerate manner
- Naturally build positive relationships with all those around you.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary or serving setting.
- You will help ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon! We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding! EOE/ADA
Pay Range: $14 per hour