Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Sales Consultant who will focus on growing community occupancy and increasing the awareness of our independent living retirement community, all while building trust with prospective residents and their families each step along the way. You will actively contribute as a member of the community leadership team.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: Tuesday through Saturday with flexibility to work other days as needed to achieve the established goals.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You’ll lead the sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and revenue targets.
- You’ll quickly and diligently respond to inquiries and professional referral partnerships.
- You’ll conduct sales calls, home visits, and community tours with prospective residents.
- You’ll effectively network within the local community.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You are able to effectively close sales with integrity.
- You have validated sales success, preferably in the local market.
- You are able to successfully communicate in a positive and credible manner.
- You have previous work experience in the senior housing industry.
- You can effectively work independently and within a team environment.
- You are proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $60,000 per year