What is Tend?
We are the premier marketplace for hospitality and event staffing. We operate a software platform that connects two groups: 1) businesses and individuals who need staff for events; and 2) professionals ("Tenders") who want to work those events on their own schedule. We operate in 30+ markets nationwide, and have grown 40% month over month for the last year. Rapidly growing!
What are we looking for?
We're looking for an individual who is wanting to get a head start in the tech world by assisting our executive team and learning through their experiences. You will be critical to our success by supporting the varied and ever-changing needs of the company. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive demeanor, is willing to learn, and is prepared to take on many responsibilities. We are looking for someone that can wear many hats with a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility and urgency, as well as someone who can work with a team as well as be able to work independently.
- Assist our CEO and GM with both personal and business related tasks
- Travel planning
- Backend office tasks (picking up mail, sending out mail, compliance/HR related tasks for workers, etc)
- Errands and other tasks
- Handle responsibilities around the office
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Ordering supplies and groceries for the week
- Communication with building maintenance when necessary
- Organization and maintenance of building keycards
- Assisting the culture team with organization and execution of team events
- 2-5 years experience at high-level employer or internship
- 1-2 years experience as an Executive Assistant preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Resilience, toughness, and positivity
- Elite communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Must be able to shift gears easily and feel comfortable wearing multiple hats.
Why work for Tend?
- Competitive salary with full benefits and unlimited PTO
- Friendly office environment located in Playa Vista
- Weekly happy hours
- Monthly team events
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
- Motivating and amiable coworkers
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development