At the Disneyland
Resort, dream jobs do exist. After all, a company built on imagination and wonder means the work will definitely be interesting. Cashier Hosts and Hostesses provide food and beverage and merchandise offerings to Guests throughout our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels in a fast-paced environment, interacting with Guests everyday by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest Service.
Cast Members in Park Food & Beverage may work a variety of locations based on operational and scheduling needs.
The starting pay for Food & Beverage Cashier is $16.45/Hour
$1,500 Hiring Bonus for Food & Beverage Cashier
$1,500 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1,125)To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, Cast Members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A Cast Member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to October 02, 2022 or after December 31, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change (Food & Beverage Cashier)
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests' expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting