At Chick-fil-A, you could join the leadership team of a thriving, growing company that values people first AND have the opportunity to be developed personally and professionally EAT MORE CHICKEN!
Chick-fil-A Mantua Square is growing rapidly and seeking a Director to add it their team! As a Director, you will work on the leadership team alongside the Owner/Operator to provide operational oversight and strong leadership to 100+ team members. The ultimate goal is to play a key role in developing the team, as well as growing the business. You will spend your time in the restaurant overseeing and assisting with operations as well as meeting with and developing team leaders through coaching, feedback and goal setting. You must be committed to meeting and exceeding company goals, as well as passionate about the growth and impact of a team and organization. Long-term, you could have the opportunity to continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity, or even pursue becoming an Owner/Operator of your own location!
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3+ years of proven management and/or leadership experience
• Experience in service and/or hospitality industry is a plus
• Demonstrates integrity; trustworthy leader
• Hard-working; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal communication; ability to communicate effectively with a team
• Ability to keep composure under pressure and be flexible
• Ability to be a team player and work as a team
• Possesses a willingness and desire to serve
• Desires to continue to learn and grow
• High integrity and character
• Optimistic in adversity; a natural team cheerleader
• Organized and detail-oriented with a strong sense of follow through
• Desire to care for others. Strong relationship builder.
• Results oriented and able to work in a very fast-paced and high-stress environment