Line Cook Job Description Summary of Position: Provide excellent food in a timely manner following Silver City's recipes while maintaining a clean organized kitchen
Starting wage is $17.49/hr plus tips
Health Benefits available
Free Shift Meal
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Values and SOP's are followed
- Prepare consistent food with the Silver City's standard recipes and measures.
- Follow opening, closing, and sidework lists and duties as directed.
- Maintain health department standards.
- Complete all orders and prep lists accurately and efficiently.
- A thermometer is used at all times to check all food items and refrigeration
- The kitchen is organized in an attractive and functional manner to support safe and efficient food preparation CLEAN AS YOU GO!
- Maintain deep cleaning in all areas of the Kitchen counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, storage, floors and all equipment.
- Report all equipment problems & maintenance issues to Supervisors or Chefs
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of all food and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by supervisor's or Chef's.
- Be able to communicate with and understand your fellow crew community members.
- Prior high volume line cook experience.
- Have working knowledge of kitchen operations, the ability to follow a recipe and instructions.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have open availability and be able to work nights and weekends.