- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus Program + Annual Bonus Program.
- "Cadillac" Health / Dental / Vision benefits.
- Long-term disability, Short-term disability, and life insurance
- 5-day work week - company promotes a healthy life / work balance.
- Professional staff who are driven by great food & guest service.
A high-volume, from scratch restaurant focused on great food, great service, and a great place for their employees to work. This is a place where your opinions matter and can make a direct impact on our business. We are financially strong & growing, yet small enough where we do not have the "corporate feel".
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee Daily operations of this high-volume, from scratch restaurant.
- Rotate duties / areas of the restaurant from scheduling staff, bar management, or special assignments.
- Coach and develop staff to ensure the highest level of guest service is delivered.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager as needed.
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years of restaurant management experience in ahigh-volume, from scratch restaurant.
- Qualified candidates will have a strong knowledge of food, wine / bar, and guest service.
- Proven track record of leading a team.
- No more than 3 jobs in five years, or 3 jobs in 9 years.
- High school diploma.