Job Purpose: A To-Go Roadie is responsible for supporting our To-Go (carry-out) operations to make sure our To-Go guests receive the same standards of hospitality and service that our guests receive while dining in our restaurant. A To-Go Roadie gives our guests a Legendary experience, ensuring excellent food quality and service. A To-Go Roadie must be able to perform a variety of tasks from greeting guests, answering phones, seating guests, running food, taking To-Go orders, responsibly handling cash and credit card transactions, and rolling silverware.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ensures that each guest receives a legendary welcome and good-bye when placing and/or picking up a To-Go order from Bubba's 33.
• Has knowledge of the phone system; uses proper phone etiquette when answering phone calls and taking To-Go orders.
• Is knowledgeable with the menu and is able to accurately take and place orders. Upsells whenever possible.
• Demonstrates strong organization skills with boxing orders and accuracy of To-Go orders placed.
• Works collaboratively with To-Go and kitchen staff to complete orders.
• Partners with FOH and BOH manager on quote times, accurately provides quotes to guests on the length of time to complete their order.
• Has knowledge and understanding of the To-Go App.
• Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and correctly; responsibly handles tasks on the POS such as, but not limited to, To-Go sales, gift card sales, and cash and credit card transactions.
• Ensures guests are comfortable and cared for while they place and/or pick up To-Go order.
• Adheres to core values: passion, partnership, integrity and fun, all with purpose.
• Practices proper safety and sanitation at all times.
• Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members and guests.
• Exhibits teamwork at all times.
• Maintains proper dress code and hygiene standards at all times.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.