The ideal candidate has a passion for food and beverage, a genuine ability to connect with guests and staff alike, and brings the value of 'TEAM' to the restaurant. A natural leader, you are responsible for maintaining the highest levels of hospitality while leading service on the floor.
- Supervise day-to-day activities and assist in the food and beverage functions of our restaurants
- Create innovative programs and promotions that drive revenue through increased guest patronage
- Aid in all financial budgeting operations to maximize profitability
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1-2 years' of full-service restaurant management
- Flexibility in working hours and a willingness to cover shifts as needed
- Ability to coach, lead, organize & prioritize work, and provide actionable direction to our team.
- Has current ServSafe, Choke Saver and Tips certifications