Housekeeping Custodial Cast Members play an important role in our home-away-from-home experience for each of our Guests every day. Their work can make all the difference for our Guest's experience! The Housekeeping Hotel Custodial role is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all areas of our hotel properties. As a Custodial Cast Member you will be responsible for cleaning the Resort's on stage and backstage locations, including all interior and exterior public areas. You will also be responsible for cleaning restaurants, restrooms (Guest and Cast), pool areas, lobbies, meeting rooms, spa and utility/support areas while interacting with Guests. Graveyard responsibilities also include some guest room cleaning and room deliveries.
The starting pay rate for Hotel Custodial Host/Hostess is $21.50 per hour.
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and read English
- Positive with a passion for Guest Service
- Must meet the requirements of a physical assessment
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must use Personal Protective Equipment (boots, gloves, goggles), hand tools (mops, brooms), power equipment/tools
- Must be fully available Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all holidays
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; Shifts may start as early as 6:00 AM, while some may end as late as 10:00 PM. Casual Regular Cast Members must be available to work Friday evenings and have Saturday or Sunday availability and available to work all holidays and all peak seasons.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting