Do you want to be part of a dynamic team at the Disneyland Resort Hotels? Our Hotel F&B Bartenders are a tipped position responsible for greeting guests and creating an exceptional guest experience. They perform various drink making techniques which include shaking, stirring, blending and layering. They must be able to exceed Guest expectations by answering questions and providing over the top Guest Service. This role does require working morning, afternoon and late night shifts.
The starting rate for this position is $15.00/hour (tipped).
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated excellent Guest Service and service recovery abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at troubleshooting and can calmly handle difficult situations
- Strong knowledge of basic cocktail, spirit brands and mixology recipes
- Previous bartending experience in a fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Have previous cash handling capabilities and be able to count back change
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles