Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as , with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Cloudbeds is looking for a passionate and experienced engineering manager to join our Data Insights Tribe. This team is dedicated to building out a world-class, customer-facing data platform and product, unrivaled in the sector. Our vision is to use data and insights to drive the business and our customers forward. This is an opportunity to work with a company completely transforming the world of travel technology. You will be an essential member of the team as we march toward our goal of powering every lodging business in the world.
The Data Insights Tribe provides the platform that enables Cloudbeds to efficiently produce, manage and consume high-quality data for our customer facing application. This role is crucial for our success and we will need a top notch Engineering Manager with an extensive background developing large scale systems for data engineering. This includes hands-on migrations from messaging to event-driven architectures, processing, storage, quality and management. Cloudbeds is looking for someone who can lead, manage, coach and mentor software developers towards delivering timely, high quality software together with them.
The Data Insights Tribe is responsible for reporting, dashboards, data analytics and API level data access for all of our customers. This is a large multi-tenancy system with fast SLOs and customers all over the world Location:
Remote - USYou'll Succeed With:
Nice to Haves:
- BS or MS in computer science or a related technical field.
- 10+ years experience developing data platforms
- 2+ years experience developing reporting solutions
- 2+ years experience managing remote, international multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on manager willing to contribute individually alongside the team
- Experience with Kafka, Microservices, robust UI/UX and high availability applications
- Experience with multi-tenancy reporting
- Experience with Postgres, ideally sharded Postgres solutions
- Real time ETL experience
- Data pipeline design
- Knowledge of Redis, Aurora, Terraform
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Flink, React
- Knowledge of Confluent and AWS
- Knowledge of Spotify orgs and terminology
The Cloudbeds team is composed of the greatest minds in technology and travel. Together, we build innovative technology products used to operate and grow lodging businesses all over the world. We connect those lodging businesses to travelers from every corner of the globe. Our aim is to make the world a more welcoming place; after all we understand the value of travel and share a love of different cultures, people, and places.
We're looking for the world's best technology innovators who want to help us reinvent the traveltech space and who love to travel as much as we do. Our hundreds of team members are spread over 40 countries, speaking 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We have been a company since our founding in 2012, and we encourage every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.