Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as , with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
As a Senior Front End Engineer
, you will develop new architectures, features, and best practices, as well as aid the application's front-end transformation to React. You will support our vision of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by contributing towards our micro-frontend architecture, utilizing Webpack Module Federation. As a Senior Front End Engineer
, your goal is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers all around the world.Location:
Remote - US TZ (USA/CA/MX/LATAM)What You Will Do:
You'll Succeed With:
- As a member of the Distribution Team you will contribute towards building products related to Cloudbeds' connections with third-party channels and booking engines.
- You will primarily be implementing features and improvements utilizing Vue.js, React.js and Typescript.
- We would also like you to help lead discussions on complex technical concepts and requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders - including within the frontend architecture group.
- You should be familiar with writing clean, well-tested, well-documented, and elegant code.
- Write documentation for new and existing components in our modern UI library
- Contributing towards migrating legacy code (Handlebars/jQuery) into modern frameworks
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- A good product sense and the ability to empathize with our customers.
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js and React frameworks
- Experience with API-driven design and development.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time-management skills.
- Experience with test-driven development, including using Jest and Testing Library.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passionate about agile practices and continuous improvement.
- Business-level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Experience with Atlassian products JIRA/Confluence/Github/BitBucket .
- Knowledge of modern programming languages (PHP, Java, Bash).
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.