Do you want MORE Opportunity, MORE Flexibility, MORE Benefits, and most importantly MORE Fun? If you can answer yes to any of those questions than you might BE A MAVERICK! At Maverick we love the casino business, we love serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other with respect and make each day at work fun.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for stocking supplies, products and utensils throughout the kitchen and general cleaning of the kitchen and stock areas.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Prepares all food items as directed, in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous culinary experience and knowledge that includes:
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Previous prep or line cook experience (6 months).
- Performs job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and organize, uses time efficiently.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
$1,000 Sign on BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days after date of hire Team member must be in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their employee file)
Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Free bus passes
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K & more!
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member referred!)
Maverick Gaming is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.