Why Join Us?
As a Panera Food Service Associate, your optimism and cheerful demeanor will make our restaurants the perfect spot for customers to find delicious food and a welcoming environment where they'll always feel right at home.
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Food Service Associate today!
- Exceptional training and career growth programs
- Commitment to promoting from within
- Welcoming and caring working culture
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Additional Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K With Company Match & Paid Vacation) Available For Full-Time Employees
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Follow the direction of your supervisors
- Maintain safety standards at all times, while adhering to our policies and procedures
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Age Requirements: You must be 16 years of age or older
- Physical: The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Personality: Experience in a restaurant or food service environment is preferred, but personality and cultural fit matters even more!