CDL B Local Delivery Driver - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!
Waterloo, IA, US
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Pay and Benefits:
- Earnings: $23.11 Full Time Starting Wage
- $4.00 per hour additional premium for seasonal positions
- Now offering sign-on bonus of $5000 paid out in two payments
- Endorsements reimbursed
- Opportunities for any lifestyle - full time, part time, seasonal, seasonal with benefits - Apply Now! Benefits
- 401k - company matched up to 5%
- 17 PTO days annually, plus 7 paid holidays
- Safety Incentive program
- $1000 employee referral program
- Comprehensive competitive healthcare benefits
- Employee propane discount
- Career advancement opportunities - annual performance reviews
- Uniform provided
- First class company paid training
As an AmeriGas driver you can expect to return home every night. You will represent the AmeriGas brand while safely delivering propane to residential and commercial customers in the communities we serve.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL B with Hazmat endorsement
- Great driving recordAmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.