The Clubs at St. James-Banquet Server
Full Time-Part Time
The Clubs at St. James is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Full Time Banquet Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Server:
- Prepares function site and assures meeting room is set according to specifications.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established guidelines.
- Sets dining tables, buffets, and other service areas as according to Banquet Event Order or as directed.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
- Helps to maintain a clean banquet or catering kitchen, coolers, and equipment.
- Assists in inventory control and monitoring waste in the banquet or catering area.
- Ensures the guests are provided with excellent customer service by anticipating their needs before they arise.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Server:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months of banquet setting and service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Demonstrates good energy and motivation.
- Knowledge of banquet set up.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Offering a $200 sign on bonus
- Flexible hours
- Eligible Employee Benefits:
Paid Time Off