Summary of Position: This position is responsible for cleaning hotel rooms and common areas of Land's End to the standard expected with emphasis on hotel guest satisfaction. .
1. Remove dirty linen to collection points.
2. Scrub toilets, sinks, bathtubs and counters.
3. Clean microwave, refrigerator, and mirrors.
4. Install clean linens.
6. Dust counters, baseboards, windowsills, furniture, picture frames, and telephone.
7. Wash windows inside and out, Do NOT climb on ladder or chairs.
8. Clean deck and deck chairs.
9. Check that TV, radio, and lights work. Clean & disinfect TV remote control.
10. Set up any extra beds, towels, or other requests.
11. Mop floors.
12. Wash walls.
13. Wash, dry, fold and put away any linen.
14. Clean and inventory maids' carts and closets.
15. Take garbage to dumpster.
16. Any other tasks assigned by management.
1. Must be able to work flexible schedule. Work any day, and any shift, including weekends.
2. Be dependable and detail-oriented.
3. Keep information about guests and co-workers confidential.
4. Comply with Land's End Housekeeping dress code and personal hygiene standards.
5. Understand chain of command and follow it.
6. Be friendly and courteous to guest and other employees.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to work independently.
2. Able to work around cleaning chemicals.
3. Able to follow directions.
4. Handle constructive criticism.
5. Upon completion of training, expect to clean at least 12 rooms per day.
1. Must have own phone.
2. Have reliable transportation.
3. Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb stairs.
4. Must be dependable.
5. Must be flexible, dependable and a team player